UPPER EAST SIDE.

S: I'm responsible for the death of a man.
B: I lost my virginity to HIM in the back off a moving vehicle.
N: I had sex with your BESTFRIEND at a wedding when i was YOUR date.

C: I'm Chuck Bass.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

grow up.

lmfao, after reading some blogs,i feel like a rant.

Come on man, all you ever do is blog about what you wear? what you WANT to wear ? the clothes you have, the clothes you want and la di da. RELAX. ( hahah yeah i read the lame shit you write )

" oh we're going out last minute. omg i dnt even know what to wear " noone really cares, and if they do it's only cause they wanna look better than you. SO SLAP YOURSELF IN THE FACE, AND REALISE IT. fuck it's annoying lmfao.

Steven and I's bitch sessions about this shit goes for atleast 2 hours. hahahaha, and we laugh til our cheek bones are sore. laughing so hard even our "hahaha" have typos in it. DAMN RIGHT IT'S PRETTY FUNNY.

our quote - " oh look at me, my style is so good, everyone wants to copy me, because they like what i like, and it's because im so fly "

lmfao. PLEASEEEEEEEE. the last person ANYONE would want to copy. is YOU.
so.. i wonder why they made 51297501295710259 pieces of the same clothing ? hmm, i think it's called retail, and companys make money from it. Wouldn't they be pretty stupid to make one piece of clothing that only you're allowed to wear? DAMN RIGHT THAT'S FUCKING STUPID. ahahha, maaaaaaan, it's so tragic to read that kind of shit.

i have 3 words for you.

SUCKS TO BE YOU.

that's 4 words?
no it's isn't. because YOU aren't even worth a WORD.

im pretty mean aye LOL.

if you're concerned it's you.. msg me on msn HAHA.

8 comments:

  1. ROFLOLOL. I think your rants are the funniest things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't you just contradicting yourself
    if your annoyed.. then why read their blog.
    ITS SIMPLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. go right ahead, noone cares HA.

    just like you said, i can say what i want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm not as sad as you. Let's just say there's nothing good about you ? DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sad enough to come back and comment (Y)


    plus relax, it's none of you's two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats why shes not commenting back . it was her last comment.. and this is mine to

    we know its not toward us but its referring to my friends. so its insulting me.
    but you probably wouldnt know since you dont have true friends !

    LATER HOE !

    ReplyDelete
  7. a comment saying your last comment. NICE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i second that. your rants are hilarious
    if only blogspot had a like button
    in this case i love it.

    ReplyDelete