UPPER EAST SIDE.

S: I'm responsible for the death of a man.
B: I lost my virginity to HIM in the back off a moving vehicle.
N: I had sex with your BESTFRIEND at a wedding when i was YOUR date.

C: I'm Chuck Bass.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

YOU SMELL NICE.

im not a perfume fanatic. i dnt have more than 1 perfume bottle. I KNOW RIGHT?all girls perfume smells the same to me. I like men perfumes better. "cologne" IF YOU MAY. so here are some girls perfumes that i have fallen in love with because i decided to give it a chance !


DAISY BY MARC JACOBS.
THIS BOTTLE IS HIDEOUS. but it smells absolutely beautiful. it has an apple-ish fragance. DELICIOUS BY DKNY doesn't even smell that appley.

FLORA BY GUCCI
dis is velly niiieee !!
KIND OF SPEAKS FOR ITSELF DON'T CHA THINK ?

ROCAWEAR BY JAY-Z
i bought this for baby, it smells beautiful :)
you know, one of those HOT GUY smells :D

got yah singing WHO DAT' BOY !!


THAT'S ME WITH BUBBYS SHIRT. HAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment