UPPER EAST SIDE.

S: I'm responsible for the death of a man.
B: I lost my virginity to HIM in the back off a moving vehicle.
N: I had sex with your BESTFRIEND at a wedding when i was YOUR date.

C: I'm Chuck Bass.

Monday, November 16, 2009

i know you're reading this..

don't wanna try, don't wanna try, don't wanna try no more,
you keep insisting when you know our love is out the door.

don't wanna try, don't wanna try cause all we do is fight,
and say the things that hurt so bad to where we both begin to cry...

don't wanna try don't wanna try i've bout just had enough
it's been a rough road, baby just let it go.....

don't wanna try don't wanna don't wanna try no more,
tell me what's the use of holding on when all we do is hurt our love?




Im sorry things had to end this way, i don't blame you, and please don't blame yourself.
I can't even express how sorry i am, i just hope you will be happy and move on.

I moved on, i still miss you, but things ust aren't the same.
Im afraid to get hurt agn, i know you promised and reassured me that you wont.
I admit, i do believe you, but i just don't feel the same.


Im sorry

i'll miss you, and i'll never forget you.

439<3 baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment