UPPER EAST SIDE.

S: I'm responsible for the death of a man.
B: I lost my virginity to HIM in the back off a moving vehicle.
N: I had sex with your BESTFRIEND at a wedding when i was YOUR date.

C: I'm Chuck Bass.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Shut up and put your money where your mouth is.

Well i have not blogged in awhile, really actually can't be bothered even though sitting at the comp going up and down msn isn't boring enough.
In the past week/month, however long its been there's been a couple new things.

- Deleted ( deactivated) my FACEBOOK
- Turned 18 years old - 28th of July -
- Finally got my CAR, HYUNDAI i30
- Finished Trial HSC
- Got new Wayne Cooper heels, they're PATENT :)
- Decorated my wall with there pretty paper patterns.
- Bubby finally met my family :L and he loves them !
- Edison shaved his head. HAHAHA, lil monk buddha kid. he's a fat fat!
And, i don't remember what else, been too long. but yeah, a couple dramas in my love life, but everything should be fine hopefully.
Victoria - Patent Wayne Cooper Heels,
they are a bit big but OH WELL, they are smexy, so i just had too.
MY Hyundai i30 SLX hatch

Edisons fat fat


My New Wall


No comments:

Post a Comment