UPPER EAST SIDE.

S: I'm responsible for the death of a man.
B: I lost my virginity to HIM in the back off a moving vehicle.
N: I had sex with your BESTFRIEND at a wedding when i was YOUR date.

C: I'm Chuck Bass.

Friday, July 10, 2009

YOU ROCK MY WORLD YOU KNOW YOU DID.

I AM IN LOVE WITH - YOU ROCK MY WORD & ROCK WITH YOU - BY MICHAEL JACKSON. i didn't even know he sang them until like today and 2 days ago. LMFAO. GO ME.

Today was a pretty long day, didn't go to school because why should I ? LOL, anyway, baby picked me up around 11-12 and we went back to his place, then we headed out to pay bills at Bonnyrigg Plaza. I went to buy letter stickers at GO LO. After that, we went to eat at Cooks Hill, I think I am allergic to the salad dressing, because my lips went red and started to itch and swell a bit. OMFG, AND I BIT THE SIDE OF MY CHECK 4 TIMES. Now I have ulcers. I swear, I was pretty pissed at myself. I nearly cried. GRRR. After that, went back to bubbys because he was going to get a haircut a couple houses down. So la di da, after that we went to cabra to get bubby sea salt spray for his infected eyebrow, but Industrie8 was out to lunch, so we walked around and went back ? but it was still closed so we left. Then bubbys like " Okay, We drive onto John Street, if it's open I'll get a piercing " he was juggling between Daith and Nape (neck). So when we went on John Street, IT WAS OPEN. bahahah, So we went to park at Centrelink where I saw WENDY. lol, I did down the window and asked " HOW MUCH?" hahahah, yeah, then we went to Industrie8, bubby got his neck pierced, it looks uber smexy. Then we went to check out Lansvale hot shop, which is apparently shut down or somesing. Then went back to bubbys for couple hours. Then went to Parramatta Westfields. Shopped HEAPS, bubby bought lotta clothes and I got a jacket. and and, BUBBY BOUGHT US MATCHING JUMPERS :L LMFAO, the ladie's like " how cute :) " hahaha, damn right WE CUTE! then we left, got maccas on the way back to bubbys. Then yeah watch TV, tried to stream Crow Zero 2 but it was fucked. Then I went home, now im here.

Baby's going to his friends Beach House party tomorrow. I will miss him. HAVE FUN BB. XOXO

birthdayy sex..

No comments:

Post a Comment