UPPER EAST SIDE.

S: I'm responsible for the death of a man.
B: I lost my virginity to HIM in the back off a moving vehicle.
N: I had sex with your BESTFRIEND at a wedding when i was YOUR date.

C: I'm Chuck Bass.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

becareful who you love..

Today i went on an excursion to University of Western Sydney at Bankstown? It was pissing down rain today so yeah, shitty.

Spent the excursion with Daniel, we went to ra
ndom ones. Firstly we went too " Fashion designer, Interior decorating " turns out you need MATHS. lmfao, fail for me boooo. Then we went to some random student exchange that Daniel calls " student trafficing" lmfao, after 10 minutes of sitting in the classroom, turns out someone took the paper off the original classroom and stuck it on a random one which is why no speaker came LMFAO. Then we decided to go to the next one and wait for the class to start, we went to Aviation. Waited like 15 mins. When we got in, i noticed there was like some arab guy with facial hair. so he looked like a terrorist to me. and he was by himself quietly and i was like " HOLY SHIT ! I WON

DER WHY HE'S IN HERE AYE " LMAOOOOO. and Daniel started laughing. then when the speaker talked, he asked questions like " how long will it take to become a pilot " SHIT, WE'RE IN YEAR 10-12 AND YOU ALREADY PLANNING TO BOMB A COUNTRY? OMG. lol, so we just pissed ourselves laughing of course. Turns out, 2 unit maths is required :( FAIL AGAIN.

browsed a couple websites this morning. found somesings i likey likey


BEC & BRIDGE CAMELOT TAB DRESS



++ KSUBI SUPER SKINNY ZIPS ROADIE GREY

I THINK I WANT THE WHOLE COLLECTION OF THE LEE LICKS. I KNOW IM A LITTLE SPAZ. BUT THEY ARE SOO COMFORTABLE AND FIT PERFECT STOPPING RIGHT AT THE ANKLES.


BLACK RIPPED - RIPPED


BLACK AS - VINTAGE BLUE



DECADENT BLACK

No comments:

Post a Comment