UPPER EAST SIDE.

S: I'm responsible for the death of a man.
B: I lost my virginity to HIM in the back off a moving vehicle.
N: I had sex with your BESTFRIEND at a wedding when i was YOUR date.

C: I'm Chuck Bass.

Friday, June 26, 2009

shopping therapy, seriously.

went liverpool westfields today, got me some..


LADAKH SIMPLY STUD DRESS
the armpit things are a bit wierd, so i just tucked them in. HA!


A PAIR OF LEE LICK JEANS.
Just because you said you wanted this, it doesn't mean it's yours.
so SHUT THE FUCK UP.

anyone can have them, that's why they made 59127509250 of them.
are you dumb enough to not know that?

AFTER BUYING THIS ONE. SO TOTALLY CRUSHING ON THIS ONE NOW !



Light coloured jeans are hard to match shoes and tops with. booooo.


Got both of them 20% off. so GO ME !!

No comments:

Post a Comment