UPPER EAST SIDE.

S: I'm responsible for the death of a man.
B: I lost my virginity to HIM in the back off a moving vehicle.
N: I had sex with your BESTFRIEND at a wedding when i was YOUR date.

C: I'm Chuck Bass.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

riverside motherfucker.


RESTAURANT CITY IS DOWN :@ grrrrrrrrrrr not fair not fair.

Well I was supposedly going out tonight, but something came up. so that's too bad for me.

School was total bludge today, this morning I had 3 periods of SDD, spent whole three periods on wikipedia, news.com, googling and dictionarying stuff. Then I had recess, then I had 2 free periods. chatted with Alana for the whole 2 periods about relationships. Then had business studies, spent that on computers looking up shit as well. thanks to Thanh, I have discovered a new 10/10 model.

this is ANGELABABY
isn't she just adorable.

( i have to have that hair. it will take 10 years but GOD DAMN IT ! I WILL HAVE IT )

Then had lunch, bought a sausage sizzle cause it was some fundraiser for red nose day. Then after lunch, supposedly have English, but teacher was away so everyone fucked off home. I called mummy to pick me up. she took her time. and too my surprise when I got home. I realised my brother was in the car. LMFAO HE FELL ASLEEP. It was so cute. the car was full on quite ahahah didn't even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment