UPPER EAST SIDE.

S: I'm responsible for the death of a man.
B: I lost my virginity to HIM in the back off a moving vehicle.
N: I had sex with your BESTFRIEND at a wedding when i was YOUR date.

C: I'm Chuck Bass.

Friday, June 19, 2009

no, are YOU ?

NO. IM NOT. geeez ! Stupid, might as well shoot myself. maaaaaan. Hypocrite. THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. You always have to see things complicated, Why?

Anyway, today was not a normal day. Went to school the first time on a Friday for 2009, i dropped retail so i usually have 3 periods in the morning so i don't come to school until after recess. But today i decided to go to school and study in the library. that didn't go so well since Steven came to school too ! surprising. so we talked for like 3 whole periods. lol, we needed to catch up. his net fucked up so yeah. lmfao, i brought up that time when he dated Diane, and he turned everyone against me and like, he put chewing gum on a book in my bag and the book turned out to be Tina's. HAHAHA. Then i had recess, ate a cheese and bacon pie, then had Business Services, Mrs Sekuloski is going overseas, so HAVE FUN to her. Then had english, total bludge, but OMFG, I GOT THE HIGHEST MARK IN MY CLASS FOR ENGLISH ASSESMENT. 7/15 LMFAO. i know right? lol, what an accomplishment =="". Had Ancient History afterwards, normal work, just talking about assesment which has been postponed to next Wednesday. then had Lunch, ate a burger. Stephanie put on this japanese head band and started speaking jibberish which was suppose to be "asian" lol, it was funny, then me and diane posed like TT's with the peace sign and all, lmfao. Stephanie asked Diane how do you say " smelly pussy" in vietnamese. lmfao, so she went around saying CHIM TOI, to everyone. lolol, it was hilarious. After lunch i had SDD, total bludge. Victor that dumbarse was playing with his USB like, sliding it around the bottom ont he tower, and it somehow managed to rebound INSIDE THE COMPUTER. lmfaoooo, epic epic. So after a while sir got him a screwdriver to get it out. HA. Then everyone started getting fascinated about Wilsons drawing mouse pad thing, and people started drawing. I asked to draw something and i wrote " Jairo Loves Cocaine" lmfao, he's Columbian so you could guess why. After that me and Danny just started googling drugs and shit and i was full bagging Jairo out like " is this your uncle?" LOLOL, and look what i came across !



JAIRO'S IDEA OF A GOOD TIME (Y)

Then when the bell rang, we all left, had to catch bus home as usual. Caught bus home. NOW I AM HOME.

FUCKING MUM "ACCIDENTLY" CHUCKED AWAY MY SHIRT I ONLY WORE ONCE. WHAT A FUCKING SLUT ! FUCKING HELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment