UPPER EAST SIDE.

S: I'm responsible for the death of a man.
B: I lost my virginity to HIM in the back off a moving vehicle.
N: I had sex with your BESTFRIEND at a wedding when i was YOUR date.

C: I'm Chuck Bass.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

can't you see, you belong with me..


LOVE OF MY LIFE



SONY VAIO P SERIES.

While i was browsing notebooks on google during SDD this morning, i fell in love ! with the NEW Vaio P series. isn't it chiche? i need this. it is essential. without it, i have no meaning to life. but most likely be getting it in white.

Today was not a normal day. I arrived at school and more than half the grade did not come. They were at the funeral. So i sat bymyself during the morning. at recess i decided to go to the library and study, i had 2 free periods after recess too, so i studied during that as well. After thati had business, we went comp room and Diane came, she updated me with how depressing the funeral was and yeah. Had lunch, Sonita and Wendy came to sit with us, we just spent all of lunch and all of English bitching, reminiscing, catching up, laughing and dodging birds as they flew by. It was fun, have not laughed that much in a long time. So when they open the gates, we left, Wendy gave me a lift home. I was possedly going to the doctors but i cbf so i went home. Now im here showing you my
FIRST LOVE !

1 comment: