UPPER EAST SIDE.

S: I'm responsible for the death of a man.
B: I lost my virginity to HIM in the back off a moving vehicle.
N: I had sex with your BESTFRIEND at a wedding when i was YOUR date.

C: I'm Chuck Bass.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pointless Conversations are Pointless.

Some people don't understand the concept of a pointless conversation. Discussing and aruging about something has already happened. Trying to determine who was right and who was wrong. Pointless? Indeed.

Why not try a new strategy? Instead of raning on and on about " what if " or "but then you could have.. " How about trying to make a solution?

Talk about something worth while. Tactics too prevent a mishap or a problem. Changes, Adjustments, Consideration, THINKING BEFORE DOING. or simply, follow instructions.

Don't you just hate it when pointless discussions come along, it's immature and a waste of time. Something that doesn't even need an explanation, requires one. Simply, it' a form of their own imagination and misunderstanding, yet we get blamed and force to give an explanation for their misjudgment. To reinforce the truth on them, yet they don't aacept it. So then they send you on guilt trips and here then a POINTLESS CONVERSATION begins.



SISTERS, CAN I GET AN AMEN ?



Well, the only thing that inspired me to talk of this topic is the pointless conversations i've been having with my mother and recent ex boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment