UPPER EAST SIDE.

S: I'm responsible for the death of a man.
B: I lost my virginity to HIM in the back off a moving vehicle.
N: I had sex with your BESTFRIEND at a wedding when i was YOUR date.

C: I'm Chuck Bass.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

You are not alone.

Have not blogged in over a week. I know right? LOL this is because, I apparently have deleted my blog. don't tell my bf :) BAHAHA.

past week lets see. POINT FORM I THINK WILL HELP.

Monday
- CBF SCHOOL.

Tuesday
- Went too school, boring.

Wednesday
- didn't go schoool
- went bubbys house
- dyed bubbys hair for him ashy grey brown. (Y)

Thursday
- went to school
- caught bus to bubbys house after school
- redid bubbys hair to reinforce ashy greyness.

Friday
- went school
- stayed for 2 periods
- went bubbys LOL

Saterday
- bubby took me yumcha :)
- me and bubby went shopping
- bubby bought me my 2nd pair of licks jeans. bought the light ones. for some reason they are $20 more ? but doesn't matter, i got the black ones $20 off so win win :)
- bubby bought black Nudies, a stripy Lee jacket, a PRIME ONE jumper and Shubar shoes.
- THANK YOU BABE. (L)

Sunday (today)
- taxi'd it to bubbys house
- slept for like 6 hours
- went to eat pie at harry de wheels.
- went back to bubbys
- watched Masterchef, xmas in July.
- went stockies to watch The Hangover.

Last week went Havanas with Shirley and Lisa, supposedly going Flow @ Equilibrium with my cousin Amanda, but neeeeeeeeeeh. LOL


NEXT WEEK, SHOPPING AGAIN. YAYERRRR (L)

Happy 4 months to me and my baby. Isn't a big thing cause baby only celebrates, 1, 3, 6 and a year and la di da idk :L

Happy Birthday too my DAD for yesterday.

Happy Birthday too TAM PHUONG.

ooooh, bad news :( probably won't get the new Mazda 3 sp25, probably gonna settle for old Mazda 3 sp23. booooo !

SCHOOL TOMORROW NOOOOOO, I HAVEN'T WASHED MY UNIFORM (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment