UPPER EAST SIDE.

S: I'm responsible for the death of a man.
B: I lost my virginity to HIM in the back off a moving vehicle.
N: I had sex with your BESTFRIEND at a wedding when i was YOUR date.

C: I'm Chuck Bass.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

and it's really not okay..

It just gets to that point, When you just don't give a fuck anymore.

In a relationship, there is always ONE person who loves the other TOO MUCH.. and ONE person who isn't loved ENOUGH.

Can i get a AMEN?

When you know they don't care, but you still decide to put up with it. When you put in so much effort and they don't notice or appreciate it.
When they wrongly accuse you and nothing you say can change their minds. When you know, noone else would put up with them and love them as much as you, that's why you're there. Too let them understand that you want to be the one that makes them feel needed. You want to help them see the world through your eyes. Or maybe better yet, have them see the world IN your eyes.

All you want is for them to be happy and too smile for you.

..and for that spilt second, have nothing to ever worry about in the whole world, everything that matters is right infront of them..


PSHHHHHHHHHHHH. shove a cork in it !


I Still Love My Baby though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment