UPPER EAST SIDE.

S: I'm responsible for the death of a man.
B: I lost my virginity to HIM in the back off a moving vehicle.
N: I had sex with your BESTFRIEND at a wedding when i was YOUR date.

C: I'm Chuck Bass.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

how could you not know baby..

I HAVE DISCOVERED RESTAURANT CITY.
OMGGGGGGGG, I DECIDED TO CLICK IT. NOW I CAN'T STOP PLAYING :(

HSC - 3590712059701925

Today, went to school la di da nothing special. I think someone has swine flu in our grade. idk who, someone on chemistry excursion or something. Ancient History assessments due tomorrow booo whores, haven't started. Only because i know cramming will help me. I studied the past days to get shit in my head, i think it's worked. only because im super smart. HA.

Shit is stiring again, how predictable. Noone likes her anyway ! so you don't need to worry, she's in the head. Even guys think so. * Look at me, im so FAKE. * LMAO. BITCH PUH-LEASE.

I am hungus. Food is too far. Maybe go get food now.....


OMG OMG RESTAURANT CITY :( I WANT A LEEEEEEET RESTAURANT.


I MADE MY BF A CHEF. HAAAAAAAA. He works for me :) bahahaha


blog later hoebags.

1 comment:

  1. hey darl! sorry for the late reply. I got my black top from jayjays haha. the acid jacket is from minkpink.

    ReplyDelete