UPPER EAST SIDE.

S: I'm responsible for the death of a man.
B: I lost my virginity to HIM in the back off a moving vehicle.
N: I had sex with your BESTFRIEND at a wedding when i was YOUR date.

C: I'm Chuck Bass.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

i wanna get away, sweet escape.


Good for Nothing. I honestly don't need this.

Well, everything's just going downhill again. I finish my ancient history assesment yesterday, and got into bed at 2am, that's not normal for me anymore. I usually plan too sleep before 12. Woke up this morning with my eyes feeling like 10kilos.NEARLY MISSED THE BUS TO ! geeeeeeeez. I am not happy. I am SICK. I don't feel comfortable. My hair is wet, so I can't sleep yet.

Weekend looks boring again, cause of some stupid reason.

I need some excitement in my life. SOMEONE, TELL ME SOMETHING FUNNY OR DRAMATIC. LOL


WENDY IS THE FUNNIEST BITCH OUT :D BAHAHAHA.

omg guess who i saw today ! bahaha, have not seen him in sooooooo long. he's so cuteness. lol, wendy drove past them and i full waved like hardcore, and he was like.. :) :O <:D !!!!!!!! and started waving hardcore back. it was hilarious. CUTEST SMILE EVER ! bye bitch !

No comments:

Post a Comment